FORMIDABLE BY NATURE!
Surging from the intricacies of the movement, between the hours and minutes hands, the MEMO function indicator and the sprung balance, the Pantherophis snake defies all challengers with its piercing eyes.
In terms of horological complications, the Maestro Pantherophis once again illustrates the creative audacity cultivated by Christophe Claret. Witness the patented large date display at 5 o’clock, composed of two cones – one for the tens on the upper part and the second for the units – and performing a semi-instantaneous jump between midnight and twenty past midnight. As if to echo the 3D effect of this voluminous date display, the Maestro’s characteristic MEMO function appears between 3 and 4 o’clock. Inspired by the expression “tie a knot in your handkerchief” to help one remember something important, the MEMO is an ingenious mechanical reminder intended for absent-minded individuals as well as fans of technical gadgets.
This new version of Maestro, with a black PVD-treated titanium fitted with an orange Pantherophis snakeskin strap, is available in a limited edition of 28 pieces. The snake coils around the movement, its body is in 4N rose gold and meticulously hand-engraved.
- Limited to 28 pieces
- Caliber: DMC16, mechanical hand-wound
- Power reserve: 7 days (approx. 168 hours)
- MEMO function between 3 and 4 o’clock: cone shape adorned with a sapphire and a diamond serving to remind the wearer of a commitment
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Thickness: 16.06 mm
- Water resistance: 30 m (3 ATM)
- Case: Black PVD-treated grade 5 titanium
- Hands: Black chrome-plated, orange-lacquered sapphire with Super-LumiNova®
- Snake: 4N pink gold, hand-painted (orange)
- Crown: Black PVD-treated stainless steel, with cabochon-cut orange sapphire
- Strap: Orange Pantherophis snakeskin