(Bremont Supermarine S301)
- Movement: Modified calibre 11 ½”’ BE-92AE automatic chronometer fitted with Bremont decorated rotor and 21 jewels, Glucydur balance and Anachron balance spring, with Nivaflex 1 mainspring. Rated frequency of 28,800 A/h with 38-hour minimum power reserve.
- Functions: Hour, minute and sweeping second hands, with stop second function and date at 3H, adjusted via screw-down decorated crown.
- Case: Stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® case construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel. Case diameter 40mm. Overall height 13mm. Strap lug width 20mm. Laser engraved ceramic uni-directional rotating bezel with Super-LumiNova®.
- Case back: Stainless steel screw-down decorated case back.
- Dial: Metal dial with integrated dial ring and Super-LumiNova® coated numerals/markers. Nickel satin hands with Super-LumiNova®.
- Crystal: Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Water resistance: Water resistant to 30 ATM, 300 metres.
- Ratings: C.O.S.C chronometer tested.
- Certification: C.O.S.C chronometer certified. Individually serial numbered with accompanying C.O.S.C certification.